[Steppes] Ministry of Children

Kevin Black kblack4 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:59:49 PDT 2005

Indeed I am all in favour of it.

To sort of combine HL Saqra's post as well (to as not clutter up the list),
while the names I threw out were just the best of what I personally thought
I'd seen, I agree the gryce name could be a bit of an issue, though I don't
really see it as a major problem (is there a herald type objection on it?
not being one I'm not sure if there's an official issue).

Personally I'd like to see a more formal, grown up type naming system if we
do a breakout.  While the younger set wouldn't really be too concerned, I
know from experience when I was about 13-14 I'd quit out of pique if I
thought the group name was too cutesy.

Hubert d'Aigues-Mortes
Qui fait plus, mieu vaux