[Steppes] Proposed Newsletter for Children

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Thu Jun 9 11:56:09 PDT 2005

> Now I just need parents to start sending me names etc so
> I can put the mailing list together and see how many I
> need to look at preparing for the first newsletter for July:)

You don't need parents to start sending you names; you need the kids to do
so (although you probably need parental permission to start asking.)
Specifically, you need to hear from the children who want to read the
newsletter, to find out what they'd like to see in it.  Don't create a
product without finding out if there's a market for it.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin
(Ph.D., Management Science)