[Steppes] Ministry of Children

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 12:50:23 PDT 2005

OK at least I am not the only one who gets a bit punchy while reading my e-mail.

On another more serious note...I would respectfully request from the Populace any and all donations of Scrap Leather, Fabric...unused games ( period preferbly) craft items etc. so that we may start building up a supply for the kiddos.

Remember, this can also count for your volunteer time with the kids ( yes we will take donations in lieu of manhours)...I fully understand that some of you...ok a lot of you ...are teachers and don't want to deal with the kids during your off time.

And as an added bonus...yes parents will be able to participate in this one...I will soon be purchasing an electric potter's wheel, which will be made available for the kids to use ( supervised of course) Some of the older kids may be able to use our kick wheel as well.

Again I wish to thak everyone for the support they are showing in our getting this off the ground.
Einin

Crystal Lamb <crystl_lamb at yahoo.com> wrote:
LOL - "Ministry of Children" sounds much like "Ministry of Silly Walks"....which, come to think of it....is rather what parenting or otherwise working with children is like. You could always use "I'm Not An AcornYet" (subline: I feel *happy*)...or..."The Little Nut" (well, maybe that's more applicable to Nic)...or...."In a Gryce's Eye!"

Actually, I kinda like just having a "name our newsletter" contest.

~Aslyn