[Steppes] Ministry of Children

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 9 13:24:17 PDT 2005

And Venture crews are coed ages 14 to 20 inclusive and often have special areas of study.   One down around Duncanville specializes in blacksmithing with most of the members wear kilts.   There is also a category called Outdoor Living which is centered around study of various cultures-particularly outdoor and would actually fit pretty close to SCA.  Fencing and archery also have categories under the Venturing program.  Lady Lyneya and I have done some work the the Scouts and Venture crews over the last year or two but have only recently started getting any interest from that sector.

Explorers are still around but not as common anymore. They are also limited to a particular career area.

Jaque the Spink