[Steppes] Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 19:58:48 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Yes, this week will be Southern Steppes. Come one and all to enjoy  each
other's company and to work on what ever project you have at hand.  There will be
archery for those who need/want the practice. (Just don't  hit the pool.)
There will be scrapbooking of history. There will be pillow  making for Lindenwood
Ball. And what ever else we can come up with once  you get here. Just
remember to bring something for snacking.

287 to 663/9th (turn right between the railroad tracks and CVS)
Go all the way down Past the High School and the Mt. Peak  Elementary)
It will T into 875
Turn Right on 875
Take the second Right (Vista View)
We are the house at the top of the hill in front of you with the big  blue
water tower behind the house.

1361 Vista Ridge.

See you then
Donnel