Correction: [Steppes] Steppes Advanced Archery Practice 6-23-05

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 23 05:49:17 PDT 2005

Well I guess they weren't that well aligned huh!  It's being held
Thursday, late afternoon on 6-23-06 at 6 PM, that's today.

Geez!

Ironwyrm

Ironwyrm <hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Greetings Milords & Ladies,

The planets must all be in the right alignment today as I find
myself working within Dallas County and close enough to
Eastfield's archery range to hold our advanced archery
practice!

I should arrive on the range about 5:30 PM and we'll plan to
start at 6 PM. It's going to still be warm when we start so
please bring plenty of cold liquids and/or water to keep
yourself hydrated. We shouldn't have to worry about the
heat too long as the range begins to cool off about that
time of the day.

Please do not forget there is no loner gear available for this
advanced archer's practice so you will need to have your
own equipment.

The Eastfield archery range is located at 3737 Motley
Drive in Mesquite TX (two blocks north of 3800 I-30).
Parking is available in the church parking across the
street from the archery range.

We hope to see you there!

Ironwyrm
Assisting archery marshal