[Steppes] Dances for the Library Demo this Saturday

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 19:09:37 PDT 2005

Hello everyone!

After discussion amongst the dance teachers, we decided to stick with
dances that were done during the Elizabethan period only.

Click on the links below for the tabulations of the dances we'll be
doing this weekend. They are all in pdf format.

Pease Branle (France, 1589)
Queen's Alman (England, 1570)
Lo Spagnoletto (Italy, 1602)

Directions for all of these can be found online at:

If you need more information regarding these dances, go to the
website and hunt around.

http://dancemaster.org

If you have problems with the links, e-mail me privately.

~ Isabeau