[Steppes] Fw: Plano Rep is Haveing a Moving Sale

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 19:58:22 PDT 2005

This company is moving offices and realized the new one has less storage
space than their current location.  Not many things are SCA-appropriate, but
some of the costume bits work perfectly well on the street.  They do have
wooden bowls, mugs, a couple oriental-style rugs (don't know if they are for
sale or not), furniture, pictures and frames, books (including at least one
on English history), luggage, trunks, and so on.  Costumes are everything
from normal modern clothing to rather dated items to some that is clearly
theatrical, and shoes and accessories likewise.  Furniture is less fantastic
except that some is very pretty, and some needs work.  Not much fabric, only
a few bedding items.  I found one modern middle-eastern-style dance belt on
a shelf in the back of the costume area.  Since everything is theatre-use,
anything electronic or electrically wired may or may not work.

Their warehouse doubles as set-build so it's dusty in all kinds of ways.  I
always wear washable clothing when going there.

And if you find any teacups and saucers with pink roses on them, please let
the office know - we're missing at least one from the set we're using in
"Cinderella."

                              ---= f/k/a  "Little Morgan"

"Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent
 to the dark place where it leads."                          ---= Erica Jong
"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
                    ---= Lewis Carroll (1832 - 1898), Alice in Wonderland