[Steppes] July Lindenwood Populace

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 27 16:09:52 PDT 2005

Kom heil og sael!

The July Populace meeting for the Canton of Lindenwood will be held on
Thursday, July 7 at our usual location of the Jaycee Park & Center for the
Arts at 2000 W. Airport Freeway, Irving, TX, 75038

We will be having a potluck dinner in garb at the park at 6:00pm followed
by the populace meeting indoors at 7:30pm. Lady Maria will be coordinating
the potluck and will send a follow-up message with her contact
information.

Also, any business from the Midsummer's Masked Ball must be in hand by or
at this date. I need all receipts in hand. If you cannot attend Populace,
please contact me about getting these things to me before July 7, so
the Exchequer can close the books, we can get all the signatures needed,
and the reports sent off.

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa
Seneschal, Lindenwood