[Steppes] July 4th - Fighting, Fireworks, and BBQ

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Jun 27 16:56:35 PDT 2005

Heilsa,

Once again we will be in the park for a laid practice and to eat BBQ and
watch fireworks. The City of Carrollton will be holding their 4th of
July fireworks display less than a 1 mile from the park. The plan is
meet at the regular time - 2 PM or earlier. Get in some fighting, break
and go get the BBQ from Sonny Bryan and eat, then watch the fireworks.

I talked with Sonny Bryan and will be traveling to get the BBQ and
fix'ins that come with it sometime around 5:30 or so.

If are interest in joining us in the park and eating BBQ, then response
back so that I get a head count to give them (Sonny's) an idea of the
numbers. Along with which choice of meats and how many you would like to
enjoy on this day at MHC.

Currently there are 12 people:
Centurion Morgan Buchanan (Squire to Sir Earl Duncan)  - Central Region
Knight Marshal
     and his lady, Lady Ciannait Chaimbuel
Lord CinaedOHosey and children
Lord Hrafn
Lord Damon Xanthns

Rose
Byorn inn Svarti
Cuhlwch

and myself - Lord Michael Fray

Choice of two meats for $9.49
Choice of three meats for $10.49
Choice of four meats for 11.49

Prices are based upon drop off style of service.

The meat choices are:
Beef - sliced
Turkey breast - sliced
Sausage