[Steppes] Informal Newcomer/Sew Day this Saturday July 2nd

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 11:04:39 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone!

I wanted to extend an invitation to newcomers (as well as others not going out of town) to come by on Saturday, July 2nd from noon until 7pm for a day of sewing and fun.   Mistress Anne of Alanwyck will show us all how to make a T-Tunic just a little differently so it doesn't look like a T-Tunic.

This will be a VERY INFORMAL newcomers/A&S day.  Newcomers will be able to ask questions, sew and have a good time meeting some other folks. It will be one of those gatherings that kinda has a life of its own - we may sew, paint, watch movies, or just whatever! Come and go as you please.

The location will be at 4108 Camino Drive in Plano, Texas 75074.  This is East Plano, not far from Bob Woodruff Park.  Time is noon - 7pm-ish......

If you would like to attend, please RSVP by Thursday June 30th to this email or call me at 214-284-8855.  Bring some cokes and munchies if you want.   You also might want to bring a chair if you have one.

Hope to see you there!

Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler