[Steppes] Shakespeare right here

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 09:39:45 PDT 2005

I would love to talk My Lord into going...is it far from North Dallas/ Richardson? Maybe if we can get a good size group we coud do a picnic thing:)
Einin

Vicki Marsh <xaraxene at comcast.net> wrote:
Free performances of "The Taming of the Shrew" will be held in Duncanville
(yes, that's where your Baron and Baroness live) on July 8, 9, 14, 15, & 16
at 8:00 in Armstrong Park. That is just south of I-20 off Main Street and
Wheatland.

Is anyone interested in going, perhaps on July 8?

Here is the information: http://www.dctheatre.org/

Hey, Katherine! Perhaps you could share this information with the Grand
Prairie Library!

Xene