[Steppes] Fw: DailyCandy Dallas - My Sew-Called Life

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 19 08:52:47 PDT 2005

Yet another opportunity: On July 30th, there will be a Duct Tape Double
class hosted by the Canton of Lindenwood. A supply list will be
forthcoming, but generally is in the $20 - $30 range for one of these body
doubles. They are also useful for armor fitting, display, and with proper
filling and construction, could even be pells and targets. More details
will follow by the end of the week.

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir