[Steppes] Re: Steppes Digest, Vol 26, Issue 27Homesick and had to share

Eadwulf eadwulfgrfldr at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 12:20:12 PDT 2005

I feel your pain! Now you are here and the heat is something else! Huh? I moved from NW Arkansas last year and there is a BIG differnce in the climate between here and there! So i can only imagine how You feel! Big Hug to you and I say that you are love and want here! Come on guy's Group hug to make everone feel better!

Ernest Harlow
Take a look and see if you can spot the not!!!!!!!
http://www.dollarempire.biz/a/?ref=Eadwulf
http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/dish_splash.cfm?aid=169335