[Steppes] Help the poor soul!

Eadwulf eadwulfgrfldr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 09:39:28 PDT 2005

Trish a.k.a. Larisa a.k.a..........
    I am Haldor's real life big brother and I need to come to Sir Duncan's( have an invite from him, himself!) fighter prat ice to get the S*** beat out of me! But My dumb *** forgot the Addy! So some one tell me when where and all that cuz I am in need of an a** whooping or something! LMMFAO! I was presented to Sir Duncan as a challenge and I live up to that. I need a teacher that will do just that teach. And not use me as a human pale(<--- I think and know that that is spelled wrong But), I have been there done that with lots 'o' knights and kingly people.I lived and got beat up in Shire March of the Grimfells! My lil bro(Halldor whom I respect and love) says that Duncan is a good teacher and that is what I need! I have just got all my armor together and I have an unscratchable itch! Morgan has fought with me and agrees I fight well but need training! HELP ME! I wanna fight with and beat the guys who beat the living s*** out of a newbie! anyone who wants to can email me @
 eadwulfgrfldr at yahoo.com I have nothing to hide and nothing to hide it with! Yes JIC you have not figured it out I am the S. A. and love it all the same!
              EadWulf
P.S. do not take everything I say seriously! Just remember that I am just a man that wants to act like a child!