[Steppes] RE Steppes Artisan

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:31:25 PDT 2005

Yes Yes!  Please come!

After you are done displaying or even if you have toured the hall and are
weary from all the dazzling displays, please come and enjoy the tea Baron
Borek and I are preparing (mostly Borek because he is an incredible baker)
and listen to our speakers.  We are very honored to present this forum for
these most wonderful gentlemen to speak to us in.

Our Kingom's history is a treasure for all to share in.  For newcomers and
old players alike, this is a chance to listen to members of this most
celebrated Order speak of the history behind what you see today.

My hope is these salons will bring us all closer together as a Kingdom and
enlighten us all about our history and all the myriad dreams and
accomplishments that it includes :)

fondly,

Larissa