[Steppes] Steppes Advanced Archery Practice 8-4-05

Ironwyrm ironwyrm at housearkham.com
Wed Aug 3 21:20:36 PDT 2005

Greetings Lords & Ladies,

It's the first Thursday of the month & we're planing to
hold our late afternoon's advanced archery practice on
the Eastfield college archery range (weather permitting
of course).

The Eastfield range is located at 3737 Motley Drive in
Mesquite TX (2 blocks north of 3800 I-30), parking is
available across the street within the church parking
lot.

I should be arriving for set up about 5:30 PM and we
shall start shortly thereafter about 6 PM.  Bring your
folding chairs and fluids, there are a few shade trees
close, but restrooms & water are a bit of a hike away.

Please remember this is an advanced archers practice
and neither loner gear nor beginner's instruction shall
be available.  The format is a fast paced archery practice
and a quick royal round should time & daylight permit.

So come out & join us as the day's heat wains toward
dusk for your last chance to get a bit of practice in before
the Bear Pit archery tourney at Loch Ruadh's Lughnasad
event this weekend.

We hope we shall see you there!

HL William Blackdragon (called "Ironwyrm")
Assisting Archery Marshal

PS: I've set my watch alarm so there shouldn't be another
spaceing out the time working problem again!  ; )