[Steppes] Blackstar

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 10:38:16 PDT 2005

I have August.

Alys

Michelle Dodd <lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com> wrote:
I have the May issue. I think I remember getting the June issue but not the
July. And I know I haven't recieved an August issue. Has anyone received
their copy yet?

Lady Gabriele

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly
used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"