[Steppes] Please read

Eadwulf eadwulfgrfldr at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 20:24:40 PDT 2005

All- Hey whats up? As for me my sorry fucken ass is in the Collin County Tx JAIL!!!, But hey it's alright
Im going back to prison, Now I can be somebodys bitch and or punk again...(boy i missed that!!!! ) I love taking it up the ass!! And getting & receiving blowjobs!!!

I assulted my ex-girfriend , I'm up on assult and maybe attemped murder charges. I chocked the fucken shit out of her, I wanted or should I say should of killed the bitch. So if you don't hear from me that's where I am!! Ha, Ha. The joke was on me after-all!!! But hey that's OK I lived off this bitch for about 3 years!!!

I am a no good son-of-a-bitch!!

So please come visit me in prison prolly in TEXAS!!

Best regards,
Ernest Harlow

ps - I hate Texas!!

Ernest Harlow
Take a look and see if you can spot the not!!!!!!!
http://www.dollarempire.biz/a/?ref=Eadwulf
http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/dish_splash.cfm?aid=169335