[Steppes] Missing father/ex-huband located

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 07:52:11 PDT 2005

Thanks to everybody who suggested a way for Dawn to locate her ex (their
daughter was going crazy with worry).  She reported that he rode out the
storm at home, "had to unbury his truck to leave. He did and is now safe in

Mobile Alabama. Now that I know he is safe I can say this.....I can't
believe he stayed in the house, idiot! Please tell everyone thanks for all
the prayers and helpful emails. I can now cry happy tears."

Thanks for the suggestions that I received, and passed along to her.

                                   --= Margo Lynn

Come to the DFW Knit Out & Crochet Too on September 10th!
      http://home.earthlink.net/~mlhobbies/dfwknitoutandcrochettoo2005
Page about donations to Hurricane Katrina victims in progress.
We are collecting hats/caps and blanket pieces - see webpage for details.

http://mail2web.com/ .