[Steppes] *tap tap* Hello, is this thing on?

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 07:04:42 PDT 2005

Welcome Luke!

I will be happy to help you in any way that I can.  You may reach me at 214-284-8855 if you would like to chat.  I am hoping to have a sew day soon, so let me know if you would like to participate.

If you would like, I can put you on my "This Week in Steppes" mailing list.  This is an email I send out every week or so, explaining what is going on where in the barony.  Let me know if you would like to be added to the email list.

Welcome and please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Yours in Service
Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler

Huscarl Drekar <dr.drekar at gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

My name's Luke, and my reason for being here is not nearly as interesting as
Justin's. My condolences, by the way. I was recently relocated for work to
the Dallas area from Denver, CO (I suppose that is the Outlands?).

I have never been in the SCA before, though several of my Colorado friends
have been/are, and they all recommended it to me. So... here I am, lurking
just like Justin ;)
It looks like a lot of fun, and if you folks are anything like my eagerly
recommending cohorts from Denver, then you're great people too.
Anyway... being as new as I am, should I just show up to something?
Garbless, weaponless, with nothing but some terribly out-of-period running
shoes...
-Luke