[Steppes] Help Needed at Reunion Arena

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 07:45:28 PDT 2005

I know that people in Ansteorra have been very active and generous in
helping the people in Meridies.  I just received this from a friend in
Calontir; it is written by a Calontiri who has been deployed to Steppes to
help with the refugees here.  I've edited out some of the extraneous stuff,
such as "would someone forward this to the Ansteorra list" and a bit of
irrelevant commentary.  I did leave in her rather long description of what
NOT to send - please notice!

If someone doesn't step up for coordination and delivery, let me know.  Oh,
and yes - please pass this along to the other local lists if you're able,
as I cannot.  She did specify the Chirurgeon and Ansteorra lists, but I
figured the local Barony is more geographically able to help.  Thanks!

                             ---= f/k/a  "Little Morgan"