[Steppes] [Fwd: [SCA-Garb] Embroidery & Heraldry....]

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 15:24:29 PDT 2005

If any member needs a translation on the French in these, just let me know
which details and which links you want to know about.  Free of charge. :)

HL Gabrielle

--- Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio <chiara at io.com> wrote:

> I had to share! :)

“Of course I know how to work it,” said Lupin, waving his hand impatiently, “I helped write it.  I’m ‘Mooney’ – that was my friends’ nickname for me.” (p.254)... “... And that’s how we came to write the Marauder’s Map, and sign it with our nicknames.  Sirius is ‘Padfoot.’  Peter is ‘Wormtail.’  James was ‘Prongs.’ ”  (p. 260)  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London (1999).