[Steppes] Steppes Populace this Friday

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Sep 22 07:55:10 PDT 2005

The address is:

2310 Eastgate Drive
Carrollton, TX 75006

Our house is a few streets behind the Fighter Practice park; you can
actually see fighters on sundays if you walk to the end of the street.
:)  We are on the corner of a 'horseshoe' in the road; it's a brown and
white tudor style house (think Steak and Ale).  There is a tree in the
front yard to which I plan to tie some ribbons around to be a better
beacon for visitors.  Please feel free to park anywhere on the sides of
the surrounding streets.

FYI, we have to very 'enthusiastic' pug dogs (who are *extreemly*
friendly and loveable) and one reclusive cat so please make sure to take
your allergy medicine if it applies to you.

We look forward to welcoming the Barony into our new home!

Elizabeta and Hrafn