[Steppes] Populace this Friday

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 05:01:59 PDT 2005

There was some confusion last month as wheather the meeting was still a 'pot
luck'. I hope to keep having them all as potlucks from now on. It helps out
those hosting the meeting and, I feel, really brings us together as a group.

BTW, we need a host for October. I will bring this up at the meeting. I have
also heard from several on the east side of the barony that we have not used
that area in a while. An eastern meeting would be nice for October.

See you all at 7:30 tonight!

On 9/22/05, Curtis <bobthemad at mindspring.com> wrote:

> For those of you who asked, here the address for Friday's populace
> meeting:
>
> 2310 Eastgate Dr.
> Carrollton, TX 75006
>
> Here is a link to A Google Map showing our location
> http://tinyurl.com/8ylj5
>
> Basically we are 2 blocks away from the park where weekly Chivalric
> Fighter
> Practice is held.
>
> Directions to Populace (from downtown Dallas)
> - Basically make your best way to I-35E, heading north (away from Downtown
> Dallas)
> - Take the George Bush Turnpike exit, and head east (Please note, the
> turnpike exit costs 40 cents)
> - The 3rd or 4th exit is Kelly Blvd. Exit here
> - Take a right on Kelly Blvd
> - After a1/2 mile, turn left on Heads Ln.
> - After .1 miles, take a left on Carmel Dr
> - After .1 miles, take a left on Eastgate Dr.
> - Look for the tiki torches
>
> If anyone has questions on how to get here, please feel free to call
> (817-714-9489)
>
> Hrafn
>

> _____
>

> On 9/21/05, Curtis <bobthemad at mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> Elizabeta and I welcome one and all to our home this Friday for Steppes
> Populace. However we find ourselves rather short on chairs. We can seat
> about 12 or so, but beyond that it's the floor. So if you wish to bring a
> folding chair or two, it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Hrafn and Elizabeta

> --
> Jon Rolfsson