[Steppes] Belated Introduction

Elinor Salter elinorsalter at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 22:40:02 PDT 2005

Greetings to all.  Although we have already attended the last Populace
meeting and fighter practice, we haven't had the chance to introduce
ourselves to this list as of yet.

My name is Elinor Salter, my husband is Eirikr Elgr, and we have a
toddler son Ian.  We moved to Garland from the Shire of Deodar in the
Kingdom of Calontir (Cedar Rapids, IA) two weeks ago.  I am interested
in costuming and weaving, as well as many other topics, and I was the
Minister of Youth for my shire.  Eirikr is mainly interested in armoring
and heavy fighting.  Ian is interested in exploring and being "helpful".

We have already been greeted warmly by all we have met and I look
forward to meeting the rest of you once our lives become settled enough
to get involved with regular activities and events.

- Elinor, Eirikr, and Ian
(mka Joanne, Eric, and Ian Jones)