[Steppes] Canton of Lindenwood meeting tonight.

xaraxene@comcast.net xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 10:12:10 PDT 2005

Did the place and dates for the October and November Steppes populace ever get straightened out at Business Meeting?  I couldn't hear it from my end of the table and would like to be able to share it at the Lindenwood Meeting this evening.

Oh, by the way, <insert shameless plug here> the Canton of Lindenwood is meeting at Jaycee Park in the Center for the Arts building there. http://www.ci.irving.tx.us/parks_and_recreation/facilities/jaycee_park/index.asp

We meet at 7:30, trying to be in medieval clothing of some sort (but don't skip the meeting just because you don't have time to run home and grab a tunic), and we usually bring something for a pot-luck dinner. If you just want to grab fast food for yourself, that's fine. This is our monthly combined business meeting and populace, so we like to combine fun, friendship, and business.
We have much to celebrate and much to share, now that our reigning nobles have traded coronets to become our Crown Prince and Princess. We also will celebrate our new Vicar and Vicaress, Duke Miguel and Duchess Conal, who have graciously stepped forward to oversee the lands for the Crown during the time that Mahdi and Valeria are CPs and while they are occupying the Sable Thrones of Ansteorra!

Vivat the Steppes!
Vivat the Cantons of the Steppes - Lindenwood and Glaslyn!
Vivat Ansteorra!

In Service,
Mistress Xene Theriane
Seneschal of Lindenwood