[Steppes] Wedding

Chuck Swanson ussadromeda at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 19:03:20 PDT 2005

You are all cordially invited to the joining of  Charles "Chuck"
Swanson and Meshel Denise in holy matrimony on Saturday, October 29,
2005 at 11:00am at Friendship Church in Denton. There will be a
reception of cake and punch immediately following the wedding, in the
fellowship hall.

Our wedding will be a non-traditional wedding.  You are welcome to
come in costume if you like. (it IS Halloween weekend, after all and
a favorite holiday) and our wedding will be a rather unique one, so
expect the unexpected!  It's going to be great and we are going to
make it fun and enjoy ourselves.

Please RSVP by either 1) replying to this email or 2) calling and
leaving a message at 940-594-3238.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Lord Charles De MarQuette

Cadet to Don Eule