[Steppes] clay artist seeking a blacksmith

Joe & Mary Schirmer jmschirm at airmail.net
Mon Oct 24 21:08:21 PDT 2005

One of the other potters in my Monday night class at the Craft Guild of
Dallas is looking for a blacksmith who can hopefully make support stands
for his sculptures.  His work is modern with a  Mayan or American Indian
influence.  He has some sculptures that are relatively flat that need a
base with perpendicular rods for the piece to slip over.  There is a art
show at the Craft Guild the first weekend in November that he is selling
at.  He has somebody who could possibly make his stands for this show, but
he still seems interested in finding someone who can help him make display
stands.  The artist's name is Sam.

Please contact me off list if you are interested and I can get his contact
information to you.

Mary Schirmer
aka: Keara Ryan