[Steppes] Wedding Change

Chuck Swanson ussadromeda at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 08:06:31 PDT 2005

Please note:

We will be having our wedding at UNITY CHURCH OF NEW HOPE in KRUGERVILLE this Saturday INSTEAD of Friendship Church in Denton. See map below. Address is 6071 New Hope Road Krugerville TX 76227

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=531+New%20Hope+Rd&city=Krugerville&state=TX&zipcode=76227&country=US&cid=lfmaplink

Get on 380 going toward McKinney
Exit 377 toward Pilot Point
Turn LEFT on Surveyors Road (ends into New Hope)
Turn RIGHT onto New Hope Road
Church will be on the left hand side

This location will be closer for some of you and further for others.

Wedding is still at 11am. Reception of cake and punch to follow. Come in costumes if you wish.

Reverend Ellen Davis will be officiating.

Lord CHarles De Marquette

Charles Swanson