[Steppes] from "Michelle Dodd" <lygabrielerdb@hotmail.com>

Steppes Owner steppes-owner at ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 4 05:31:30 PST 2005

Sorry for using the bandwidth but the house next door is for rent. I
haven't seen the inside, but most houses in this neighborhood are 3
bedroom two bath.  The yards, both front and back, have been very
well kept by the previous tenants. So I would expect that the inside
is well kept as well.

I don't know how much the owner is asking for rent, but if this
sounds like a house you might be interested in let me know and I
will forward her contact information to you. It would be very nice
to have SCA people in the
neighborhood.

Ly. Gabriele