[Steppes] 3 Kings and Vicar and Vicaress

Michael & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Fri Nov 11 15:00:11 PST 2005

Greetings to the Fair Populace of the Steppes,

Conal and I are traveling to the 3 Kings event today where we will become
the Vicar and Vicaress of the Steppes until their Highnesses return to the
homelands. The ceremony will be held Saturday night. Therefore His Highness
will be running the Steppes units that he pledged for the MacIntosh clan
which is being led by Conal and I.

Please come out if you can and support our Baron and clan MacIntosh. We need
heavy and light fighters, archers, artists, bards, and Equestrians. We have
some food to share and quite a bit of frothy beverages for Saturday night.

In Service to Ansteorra and the Steppes,

Miguel and Conal