[Steppes] Found my dog!

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 16:42:19 PST 2005

Elizabeta, that was the least I could do for someone who loves her 'furkids'
like you love Tank and Ickis! I am deeply grateful that he was found well
and soon!

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross