[Steppes] Advanced Archery Practice 11/17/05 and winter months is cancelled:

Ironwyrm ironwyrm at housearkham.com
Thu Nov 17 08:04:19 PST 2005

Greetings all,

I'm going to cancel and close our Advanced Archery Practice
for this afternoon and the rest of the winter months due to the
time change leaving us too little time to do any real shooting
on the range before dark.

I will make an update to this post as soon as I return from the
"Autumn Melees" event this weekend as to when our Advanced
Archery Practice shall resume again but best guess right now
is when we "spring" ahead on the clock and get that lost hour
back!

Regards,

Ironwyrm
Assisting Archery Marshal