[Steppes] FW: [Lindenwood] Lindenwood Yule Revel Dec 10th

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun Nov 20 09:01:14 PST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: lindenwood-bounces+alasdair=bmhanson.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:lindenwood-bounces+alasdair=bmhanson.net at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Craig Shupee'
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 8:34 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org; steppes at ansteorra.org;
lindenwood at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Lindenwood] Lindenwood Yule Revel Dec 10th

Greeting All!

The Canton of Lindenwood would like to announce Lindenwood's Annual Yule

Revel the evening of December 10th, 2005 from 6pm until 11pm.

The revel will be held at Jaycee Park and Recreation Center for the Arts
at
2000 W. Airport Freeway (Hwy 183) in Irving TX. Information about the
park
and a map to Jaycee Rec Center is available at the following link:

http://www.ci.irving.tx.us/parks_and_recreation/facilities/jaycee_park/i
ndex.asp

There will be no site fee for this event, but we will be accepting
donations
for the Canton to help cover the costs of the Yule revel as well as
regular
monthly maintenance costs. Please bring your holiday decorations for
this
fun party in garb.

Activities will include:

Potluck & King/Queen of Misrule:

A ham will be provided, but you should bring your favorite dish that
serves
at least eight other people. You will need to bring your own crock pot
or
contact me if you need a microwave.  We do have a refrigerator available
on
site. Please contact Lady Sunnifa directly (sunnifa at gmail.com) to make
sure
you are not bringing the same dish as another person for the potluck.
She
will also be providing a ham.  A dessert cake by Lady Maria will be
provided
with a surprise in it that will help us choose our King/Queen of
Misrule.

Gift Exchange:

This will be a traditional white elephant gift exchange. If you are an
adult, please bring an SCA appropriate item that is worth at least $10
(and
not what you got last year…).  If you are bringing children, please
provide
a gift that is worth at least $5 for each child participating.  Make
your
contribution something worthy of the recipient.

We are still planning more activities and I will post on those as they
are
confirmed.

Steward Information:
Master Philip White
1101 South Thornbush Circle
Arlington TX, 76013-5104
817-313-7575
philipwhite at hotmail.com

I hope we will have many people come celebrate with us in a calm and
relaxing event.  It will be a good chance to enjoy each others company
without the usual hustle and bustle of too many activities and
stretching
ourselves between volunteer jobs.

Your Servant to Command,
~P.W.