[Steppes] Yikes a flood or Do you know a good cleaners

Corwin mag Eoin corwinmageoin at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 06:47:57 PST 2005

We had a flood at our house last week and a lot of our garb (the long stuff) got wet.
  The carpets were ruined and we were displaced for 5 days whilst it dried out but are back now.

  Does anyone know of a good cleaners that can handle garb.  We are in the Plano area but will go wherever we need to go to get them cleaned without damage.

  Should I try to take the beaded trims off before cleaning?  Kalyani's Tudor has handmade deaded trims from india and they can not be replaced as they are one of a kind.

  Thanks

  Corwin

Jackie

Knowledge is his heart, the word is his lips. His soul is air, his heart is fire, he is Horus of the double horizon who is in the sky.