[Steppes] Monthly news letter anouncement

Ruff Tracy frogangel73 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 13:56:54 PST 2005

Greetings to the populus:

  Please forgive me if this is a repost to a message I sent out previously. I haven't had any notification of it being sent.

  I regretfully am unable to publish the December news letter due to computer problems and now lack of time from these problems. We will be publishing the January news letter. For the month of December the received reports will be placed on the Steppes list for those who wish to read them. Thank you all for your time and pacients.

  In service:
  L Mea Cornarro
  Steppes Cronicler