[Steppes] OT - Paid Cleaning help needed - Please read!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 05:37:30 PST 2005

Greetings to all!

  If you or someone you know needs a little extra Christmas money, please read this or pass this info on to them!  Thanks!

  Sorry this is off topic, but I could really use some help over the  holidays.  I am working, now, at a 6-day-a-week job and John (Jon)  is working in Rowlett (quite a far jaunt for him each day). Anyway, I  have barely had time to even do laundry.  On top of that, some of  you may know that I suffer from fatigue due to a liver disease called  PBC.  The disease is pretty much under control, but the fatigue is  still here.

  I am needing help in cleaning our home and decorating for the  holidays.  That would involve vaccuuming, dusting, cleaning  counters, general pick up, hanging wall items, and some decorating for  Christmas.  Now, I have thought about calling a cleaning service,  but I would rather pay someone I know in the Barony, and that I can  trust, who could use some extra money around Christmas time.   Since I work Saturdays, I am looking for someone who would be able to  come Sunday anytime after 9AM and finished by 4PM.  This Sunday  (Dec. 4) would be ideal, but perhaps it could be done over this Sunday  and next Sunday (Dec. 4th and 11th).  Otherwise, I get home around  5pm during the week.

  Don’t worry, the house is not in such a terrible shape, I just can’t do  it.  Cleaning services start around $60, so I am willing to pay  that for someone to help me who could really use the money.   Please contact me privately via email at hlgabrielle at yahoo.com and  please put HOLIDAY CLEANING in the field.  It would be great if  you could leave me your phone number.  I could call you from work  today or from home this evening.  If you want to leave a message  at the house, the number is 972-466-2276.

  Thanks for taking the time to read this.

  HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre
  (mka Jann Mays)

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D