[Steppes] Volunteers for Gate

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:48:19 PST 2005

  We are looking for people to help with gate at Twelfth Night. We will need
people especially during the morning when gate first opens. If we have
plenty of help first thing in the morning, that means less time evryone
spends standing in the cold waiting to get in.

  Gate will open at 10:00 am and the shifts will be 2 hours each. It's one
of the few volunteer jobs you can do sitting down.

  Please contact me if you would like to help and let me know if you have a
preferred shift.
Thank you all so much.

Catalina
nunca sin mi vino