[Steppes] Lindenwood and V&V

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Dec 7 11:13:13 PST 2005

 I am looking at this 'rotating schedule' in the newsletter, and find
> that Lindenwood's meetings are not listed.  If someone from that group
> would
> please tell me what your schedules, I'd be happy to post it there.

Also, I need the V&Vs' street address, phone, email addresses.  And the
December populace meeting is the 23rd, right?

> Gerita
> aide to the Chronicler

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)