[Steppes] Steppes Turkey Shoot....This weekend!!!!

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:36:24 PST 2005

A reminder to all Steppes Archers, and friends. The Turkey Shoot is this
Sunday morning at Eastfield. The weather forecast is for a cool morning,
warming up to almost 60 degrees. There is supposed to be very little wind
and no precipitation. I have plenty of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and the
fixings. Please bring something to share for our brunch potluck.

This 'event' is a continuous start. There will be several stations to shoot
at and you can shoot the course at your own pace. Archers may start as soon
as they would like after we get set up...as close to 10 as we can manage it,
and may start as late as 1:15-1:30 and still get finished. Points will be
tallied when the course is closed. The turkey raffle will be drawn when the
archers are finished, as well.

The Second Annual Steppes
Turkey Shoot

What:  A fundraiser for the American
	Cancer Society

When:  Sunday December 11 10a.m.-2p.m
        		(alternate date 12/18)
Where:  Eastfield College Archery Range I-30 and Motley in Mesquite

$5 donation will purchase raffle ticket for a 20# frozen turkey. 3 tickets
will be $10. The winning ticket will be drawn at the shoot.  For an entry
fee of an additional $5 payable at the shoot, archers will compete for
points. The archer with the highest point total will win a $20 gift card
from Walmart. A Potluck brunch will also be available.

Loaner equipment will be available. If you have shot before, or not, a good
time will be guaranteed for all.

Lyneya de Grey