[Steppes] 12th Night Feast Servers

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Sat Dec 10 10:52:59 PST 2005

My Good Gentles:

At this point in time, we have just four folks who have stepped forward to
offer to serve feast at the event. This year, it is a one course meal, to be
served all at once, including desert. Duke Duncan has planned the meal to be
simple, tasty, and filling. I am sure you will not be disappointed. Thus,
the work load for feast servers is a one time, 10 minute job. We will need
8-10 more folks to help serve the meal per Mona Gerita. Given that this
quick easy work, I again ask for your gracious cooperation for a just few
more volunteers to help. It will make the night so much more enjoyable for
all, add to the wonderful spirit of the evening, and ensure that all are fed
promptly. Please let me know privately off line if you can help out. Thanks
so much for your kind consideration of this request. I wish you the very
best in this Holiday Season, and look forward to greeting all of you at 12th
Night.

Hungry Knights are not a good idea, or so I am told. I remain,

In Service To The Dream,

David be Leon, Autocrat (counting down)