[Steppes] Twelfth Night

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 21:16:45 PST 2005

Greetings, The Steppes,

We have one small request of everyone who has been so gracious as to reserve
'tickets' through Accepts.  That wonderful tool may play havoc with our
efforts to allow larger groups to sit together this year in that it does not
tell us who is with which group!

Would you all please send an email to John D'Irwin and me, letting us know
a) who you are in SCA terms, and b) which group/House/ you plan to sit with.
If you are part of a group that has already asked for space, we need to make
sure you'll get enough.  I cannot make changes the day of the event.

Gratefully,
Gerita della Mara
Call me what you will.....

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)