[Steppes] NTIF

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 06:25:27 PST 2005

Good day everyone

  On this note, I would also like to find someone to assist in directing our SCA demo that we will be doing this year at North Texas Irish Festival. This is our big demo and I need someone to assist me in managing it. If you are interested, please contact me directly.

  Yours in service
  Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
  Steppes Hospitaler
  214-284-8855

Steppes Seneschal <steppes.seneschal at gmail.com> wrote:
  Sunday, January 29 at 2pm at the Radisson Hotel on Central Expressway
between Mockingbird and Yale on the east side. Address is 6060 N Central
Expressway.

(I'll be there starting at 1pm for the managers meeting. While there, I
will looking to the cultural display stuff.)

Any help would be appreciated,

--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal