[Steppes] Name & devise submissions?

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Dec 29 04:40:48 PST 2005

i checked the LoAR archives and found that Ansteorra has not had any heraldic registrations listed in the LoAR since the July 2005 Laurel Letter.  This was the one sent out in October 2005. August and September were sent out in December, but there was nothing new in them from Ansteorra.

Are you looking for the status of a particular submission?

Alasdair