[Steppes] Sew day this Saturday

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 09:56:32 PDT 2006

Greetings all!

  Everyone is invited to a day of sewing this Saturday April 15th at 4108 Camino Drive in Plano. We will be working on prizes for Warlord as well as a few T-Tunics for the newcomers garb. We may even begin on some wall hangings for the barony if anyone is up to it (and knows how to do it - teach me teach me).  Or just bring your project you are working on.  All are welcome.

  The morning will begin early with a trip to the fabric district on Perth street in Dallas if there is any interest. We will meet at the first store on Perth street (can remember the name) at 9am sharp. We should be back to the house around noon to begin sewing. Please email or call me if you are interested in the fabric run, otherwise I am staying in bed late :D

  Beverages will be provided.  Bring your sack lunch or maybe we can run to the take-out chinese or italian place close by.

  A big thank you to Lord Geoffrey for letting us have these sew days at his house. Thank you so much!

  Yours in Service
  Lady Katheryn Cunningghame