[Steppes] Event Site

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:29:38 PDT 2006

Ronnie and I understand that there is difficulty for many groups to find sites to hold events.  With this in mind, we have decided to open up our 20 acres to events.  This site has 16 acres of pastureland with a pond for camping.  There is also a 4 acre heavily cedar treed area that is perfect for fighting scenarios, bardic, or courts.  The property is large enough that you could have camping, fighting, long range archery shoots, and equestrian all at the same time.

Currently there is water and electric up on the site.  We are looking at adding a commercial septic system in the near future.  Until that time, groups would need to contract for Port-o-lets.  We are also looking at adding some showers in the near future if there is enough interest in the site.

Since Ronnie, Beth, and myself understand the logistics involved with SCA events, we also understand that groups may wish to make some modifications to the area--communal firepit, castle battles, etc....  We are open to discuss whatever peoples need are.

If you would like to see some pictures of the property, I created a MySpace on MSN this evening with 2 photo albums.  Once has about 45 pictures from all over the property, the other shows just the treed area.  You can find them at:

http://spaces.msn.com/whiteomorn/

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.  We can be reached either at:

womrn at hotmail.com
pcuccurello at hotmail.com

or our home phone number is 903.356.4443.  Please make your calls before 9:00 pm as we usually go to bed early so we can feed stock in the morning.

Ride well,
Petruccio