[Steppes] Bowyers and Fletcher Guild meeting

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 20 14:58:52 PDT 2006

Long has the winter been with its long nights and short days.  And now the season of the tournament is upon us.  It has been long since we have met and for that reason I call on those archers and crossbowmen of the area to gather and plan their work for the coming season.

  There will be a meeting of the Bowyers and Fletchers guild at my humble keep this Tuesday next starting as the clock strikes the 7th hour after the noonday.    Subject is to plan future meets and projects or teaching.   If the group so wishes we will place a group order to F&S archery for supplies so tote up your stores of shafts, fletching and string and other gear and bring your checks or cash.  Think what you need or wish to learn and bring your ideas.  This is not limited to target archery or crossbows.  SCA Combat archery is equally a fair topic for those that may wish to work on such and it matters not whether you be novice or master.

  Bring light snacks and drink if you like and your tales of knights and kings killed with a well placed arrow.  Ye will be among friends that understand such things as the joy of a missile flying straight to the target.

  Location is 1130 N Cottonwood in Richardson Texas.   One block east and 2.5 blocks north of the junction of Coit and Arapaho.   cell phone 214-335-9452.