[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class April 25, 2006

Alicia hq at plumes.org
Mon Apr 24 21:46:08 PDT 2006

This is just reminder that we will be having dance class from
8:30-10:00PM, Tuesday, April 25, at the Campbell Green Recreation
Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

As it is the last Tuesday of the month, we will be having our usual
dance-by-request night in (optional) garb; bring snacks!

For a look at the map please follow this link:
http://dancemaster.org/map.html

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our
website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Hope to see you there!

HL Helene Quivremont