[Steppes] Bowyers and fletchers REMINDER resend

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 25 10:38:31 PDT 2006

Just a reminder that the meeting is tonight.  I forgot the list strips the attachements.
  See below

  Long has the winter been with its long nights and short days.  And now
the season of the tournament is upon us.  It has been long since we
have met and for that reason I call on those archers and crossbowmen of
the area to gather and plan their work for the coming season.

  There will be a meeting of the Bowyers and Fletchers guild at my
humble keep this Tuesday next starting as the clock strikes the 7th hour
after the noonday.    Subject is to plan future meets and projects or
teaching.   If the group so wishes we will place a group order to F&S
archery for supplies so tote up your stores of shafts, fletching and string
and other gear and bring your checks or cash.  Think what you need or
wish to learn and bring your ideas.  This is not limited to target
archery or crossbows.  SCA Combat archery is equally a fair topic for those
that may wish to work on such and it matters not whether you be novice
or master.

  Bring light snacks and drink if you like and your tales of knights
and kings killed with a well placed arrow.  Ye will be among friends that
understand such things as the joy of a missile flying straight to the
target.

  Location is 1130 N Cottonwood in Richardson Texas.   One block east
and 2.5 blocks north of the junction of Coit and Arapaho.   cell phone
214-335-9452.